Thursday, 10 November 2011

What????? Really????

Today the dog barked, announcing the arrival of the postman. 'Clonk' went the post box firmly attached to the side of the house and I eventually crow-bared myself out of the seat to empty the usual junk mail from the letter box to the recycle bin.

When I opened the letter box, there was only one letter . . . from the Inland Revenue (gulp!!)
After long thought I eventually opened it.
It said: "Dear Firefly, we have recalculated your income tax and I am pleased to tell you that you due a repayment! A cheque for £380 is attached below!"
The Fly fainted instantly!

To-do list reads like this:
  • Thank God
  • Bank cheque
  • Do the jig
This day just got better!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, God! Great piece of news for anyone! Today it was you!

    ReplyDelete